Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sundays with Sarah (17)

To find out more about Sarah and this feature go here.




Welcome to another exciting Sundays with Sarah.


This week’s topic of discussion: Pointless Books

Earlier this week I came across several useless, and well, pointless books in my opinion. I had to stop and scratch my head and wonder why they were even made. I understand that there aren’t some bright people out there but some of the books I found really got me thinking. How stupid can some people be?


1. “Pregnancy for Dummies” (ties) “Sex For Dummies”

OK, like OMG. I had to list this as number 1. I’m sorry but for most if not ALL women out there this is a no brainer. First of all, if you don’t know how to have sex, there is something wrong. Girls and boys today are starting to experiment as young as 8 and 9. Finding out a friend’s 11 year old gave birth nearly floored me. We all know what and how to hve sex, hell there is a book on different positions but still. Sex leads to pregnancy. If you’re a girl and just got pregnant and thought to yourself “um what the hell just happened?” then REFER TO SEX FOR DUMMIES you stupid BINT!.
 


2.Celebrity Memoirs

Ok, I know there are some people out there that like to read up on other people’s lives. I myself have written an autobiography of my own life. But for me it was more for personal reasons. But for those who want to publically share their lives...um how about GET ONE to begin with.



3. The Twilight Series

First of all, I must sadly admit that I worked on the films of these horrifically written books. I know Harry Potter had its wonderful run and everything but now with Stephanie Meyer trying to cash in on the Potter hype, the Twilight series left me more in the dark of “Who the fuck cares”. The books are about how a girl who is a necropheliac is also into beastiality. Sorry but glittery vampires don’t make sense. THEY TURN TO DUST in sunlight. As for beastboy on all fours, well he should try relations with a Chihuahua.



4. SNOOKI

OMG A book about a Jersey Shore celeb who thinks she is queen of the real world TV. Seeing as how many celebrities are as inarticulate as a box of Frosted Flakes, apparently anyone can publish a book. Don’t get me started on Pauly Shore...buuudddyyy!



5. “Government For Dummies”

Um ok I know that there are many people out there that do not know how government works...but still a book about Government for Dummies....um Government is MADE UP of dummies. I wonder if Obama has a book to help him. Might explain why the U.S. is so badly in debt. They might find hope in “How to budget for dummies” better.



Anyways, I’d like to hear what your worst books are.


See you next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.