Friday, September 14, 2012

Forgotten Fridays (29)


I invite and welcome anyone interested to post their own Forgotten Friday and join in the fun! I feature a book that I have read and have forgotten how much I enjoyed it. Some books might recent reads and some might be older reads, but I hope this helps these (sometimes forgotten) books earn a spot on your own TBR pile!

Jewel of Atlantis by Gena Showalter
First Published: February 2009
Series: Atlantis
goodreads

All Atlantis seeks the Jewel of Dunamis, which legend claims can overcome any enemy. Grayson James, human agent of the ultrasecret Otherworld Bureau of Investigation, has orders to keep it from the wrong hands--or destroy it. What he doesn't know is that Jewel is a woman, not a stone But once he meets this precious gem, destroying her is the last thing on his mind....Jewel, part goddess, part prophet, needs Gray's help to win her freedom. Gray needs "her" wisdom to navigate monster-ridden Atlantis. But need blossoms into passionate love as they battle demons, dragons and vampires--and fight for a future that seems impossible....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.