Saturday, September 1, 2012

Month In Review: August



Books I read and their "Dragon Hearts of Love" rating:
(For reviews, please go to "Books Read in 2012")

1. Dark Territory by J. Gabriel Gates and Charlene Keel 4
This was an interesting beginning to this series, but it moved more slowly than I would have liked.

2. Ghost Crown by J. Gabriel Gates and Charlene Keel 4
The second book in The Tracks series, the story kept my attention, but the pace was still too slow for me.

3. Thirteen by Kelley Armstrong 5
The final Women of the Otherworld story, and it was not something I could have expected. For me, it was a perfect ending for an intense and unique series.

4. The Demon’s Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan 3
The books angry narrator made this a little difficult to enjoy, but the overall story captivated me entirely.

5. Courageous by Diana Palmer 3
A typical Palmer story, but I just can’t seem to get enough.

6. The Demon’s Covenant by Sarah Rees Brennan 4
I found the narrator of this second book in the trilogy much more relatable and I enjoyed learning about Brennan’s world through her eyes.

7. The Demon’s Surrender by Sarah Rees Brennan 4
This was an intense trilogy with a unique tale of demons and magicians. I really enjoyed Sarah’s story-telling and all of the characters.

Guests







1 comment:

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.