Monday, September 10, 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (117)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.


Books I read last week:
The Flower Bowl Spell by Olivia Boler


The book I’m reading now:
Almost Final Curtain
Craving the spotlight is in her blood.

Ever since high school student Anastasija Parker discovered she was vampire royalty, her life has been sort of crazy. The half-vampire- half-witch just wants some normalcy, and trying out for the spring musical seems like the perfect fix.

But when the ancient talisman that stands between vampire freedom and slavery to witches is stolen, Ana has to skip rehersal and track down the dangerous artifact before someone uses it to make this year's curtain call her last...




Books that spark my interest this week:
Fallout by Ellen Hopkins
The Search by Nora Roberts



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.