Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thursday Thirteen (11)


Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
*All of my lists are in no particular order.*

Sexy Cowboys I Can’t Live Without

1. Ethan Reever from Too Hot To Handle by Elizabeth Lowell

2. Tom Booker from The Horse Whisperer by Nicholas Evans

3. Tucker Coulter from Sun Kissed by Catherine Anderson

4. Chad Kincaid from A Man to Call My Own by Johanna Lindsey

5. Cole Steele from Rocky Mountain Miracle by Christine Feehan

6. Nevada Blackthorn from Warrior by Elizabeth Lowell

7. Jason Pendleton from Heartless by Diana Palmer

8. Ben McKintock from Montana Sky by Nora Roberts

9. Jack Sawyer from Unspeakable by Sandra Brown

10. David Paxton from Lucky Penny by Catherine Anderson

11. Mallory Kirk from Wyoming Tough by Diana Palmer

12. Lincoln McKenzie from Desert Rain by Elizabeth Lowell

13. Ben McCulloch from Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.