Monday, April 8, 2013

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (138)



Books I read last week:
Fracture by Megan Miranda
A SEAL in Wolf’s Clothing by Terry Spear


The book I’m reading now:
A Howl for a Highlander:
A Highland Wolf on a Mission...

Duncan MacNeill is hell-bent on catching the thief who's stolen the clan's fortune and run off to Grand Cayman Island. Duncan has rarely left his homeland and he couldn't care less about an island paradise. He never expected to find a beautiful distraction who will show him just how appealing paradise can be...

Meets a Dangerous Distraction...

Lone wolf and botanist Shelley Campbell headed to the island to study the old growth forests. She didn't count on meeting a handsome Highlander who can't keep his paws off her.


Books that spark my interest this week:
With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent
The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.