Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Book Boyfriend (37)


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
(I--as in me, Amy--don't like to use commercial photos, I like to use the authors' descriptions and my imagination.)


Ashallyn'darkmyr Tallyn
(A.K.A. Ash)
Book: The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Series: The Iron Fey

Prince of the Winter Court, he is tall and lean. His face is young, pale and strikingly handsome; high cheekbones and dark tousled hair falling into his eyes that are silver-blue. He hides his heart behind a cold exterior in order to survive the Unseelie Court. He is skilled with a sword, forever loyal and will defend those he loves with his life.










Quotes:



Strong fingers wrapped around my wrists and gently tugged my hands down. I shivered and looked up into glittering silver eyes. "I will keep fighting for you," Ash said in a low, intense voice. "Do what you must. I'll be here, whatever you decide. If it takes one year or a thousand, I will keep you safe."



He ran his fingers through my hair, brushing it from my cheek. "If I'd thought I would regret it," he said calmly, "I never would have made the oath I knew what becoming a knight would mean. And if you asked me again, the answer would be the same." He sighed, framing my face with his hands. "My life...everything I am...belongs to you."



3 comments:

  1. Ash is a sweetie! Still have to finish that series...

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply adore Ash. Since first reading about him, I have yet to see any actor or model that looks like Ash that I picture from the books.

    Love that last quote. *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Ash! Waiting for The Iron Queen to arrive any day now so I can be up to date by October 25th! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.