Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (50)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly event hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.



Today's book: Torment by Lauren Kate


Daniel stared out at the bay. His eyes were as gray as the thick fog enveloping the Sausalito shoreline, as the choppy water lapping the pebble beach beneath his feet. There was no violet to his eyes now at all; he could feel it. She was too far away. (Page 1)



Here is how it works:
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2 or 3) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)






3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great book. I see mixed reviews on this series but I'm sorry when a quote from page one can make you want to read more, then it has to have potential!

    http://extraordinarybooksblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this book but still need to read Fallen!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very descriptive! I have this book in my HS Media Center but haven't read it yet. My teasers are from The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch and Big Bad Beast by Shelly Laurenston. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.