Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Men In Uniform Challenge

Men in Uniform Reading Challenge



The Book Vixen is hosting a fun reading challenge beginning January 1st, 2011; Men in Uniform!

What level are you?

Sergeant – Read 1–5 men in uniform novels
Lieutenant – Read 6–10 men in uniform novels
Captain – Read 11–15 men in uniform novels
Chief – Read 16+ men in uniform novels


Right now I am aiming for Lieutenant! Here is my initial list:

1. Street Game by Christine Feehan
2. Blood Sins by Kay Hooper
3. Knock Out by Catherine Coulter
4. Silent Truth by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love
5. Show No Mercy by Cindy Gerard
6. Swept Aside by Sharon Sala






2 comments:

  1. Amy almost forgot to let you know You've been tagged today


    I have some of these so can actually do the challenge, what do you know!
    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating in this reading challenge! I'm going to check out some of the books on your list :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.