Monday, November 29, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (27)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.


Books read last week:
Finding Sky by Joss Stirling
Will of Steel by Diana Palmer
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Almost to Die For by Tate Hallaway



The book I'm reading now:
Scent of Darkness by Christina Dodd:
A thousand years ago, Konstantine Varinski roamed the Russian steppes. Driven by his craving for power, he struck a terrible bargain. In return for the ability to change from a magnificent warrior to a predator that could hunt down his enemies and kill them, he promised his soul — and the souls of his descedents — to the devil.

Plain Ann Smith loves her handsome, dynamic boss, Jasha Wilde, but her daring plan to seduce him goes awry when she finds a black wolf warming itself before the fire. Before her horrified eyes, the wolf changes into the man she adores. She flees, he pursues, but they can't escape their destinies.

For Jasha is the descendant of Konstantine Varinski and Ann is the woman fated to break the curse that binds his soul. To find heaven in each other's arms, they have the devil to pay.



Books that spark my interest this week:
Dancing with the Devil by Keri Arthur
Any Given Doomsday by Lori Handeland
No Rest for the Wicked by Kresley Cole



2 comments:

  1. You had a good week! I used to read a lot of Diana Palmer. I'll have to look for this book. I did enjoy Almost to Die For when I read it. I hope you enjoy all your books this week. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still want to read Tate Hallaway's book, need to see if can get a copy from PBS... Pick either Handeland or Cole next after Dodd you can't go wrong, especially with Cole's IAD book!

    I read just a little over holiday weekend but finished The Edge of Darkness by Kelly Gay, Wild Fire by Christine Feehan, Wild Light by Marjorie M Liu and am reading Insatiable by Meg Cabot last night and today.... May read Carolyn Cranes books next if get to them....
    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.