Thursday, May 6, 2010

In My Mailbox (2):





In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi, the wonderful creator of The Story Siren.

This week I was "Tweeting" with the very awesome Natasha over on Writings Of A Wicked Book Addict and while admiring her post WLP Wants To Know: WTF?! Is Next?! I noticed Kitty Goes to War by Carrie Vaughn. So I asked Natasha about the series and if she enjoyed the books and I got a very positive answer! So this week I went out and bought all the currently available books in the series!




2 comments:

  1. You are going to be corrupted girl, WLP is a book lover who reads like a house on fire!!!!

    I have as yet to get to these books, need to get them used and buy the whole series at once as well.

    Have fun, let us know how you like them...

    jackie b central texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I've never heard of these. Tell us what you think! Might be something to add to the TBR.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.