Friday, January 1, 2010

My First Official Top 10 Lists:

Although I read many, many more than just the books I have listed here, I narrowed it down to the top 20 books released in 2009. The lists are in no particular order, and it took me a while to cull my book list down to just 20!

Top 10 Adult Books:
1. Bad Moon Rising – Sherrilyn Kenyon
2. Bone Crossed – Patricia Briggs
3. The Fire King – Marjorie M Liu
4. Red Kiss – Deidre Knight
5. Prey – Rachel Vincent
6. Dragons Prefer Blondes – Candace Havens
7. The Darkest Whisper – Gena Showalter
8. Frostbitten – Kelley Armstrong
9. Bound to Shadows – Keri Arthur
10. Dark Curse – Christine Feehan

Top 10 Young Adult Books:
1. The Awakening – Kelley Armstrong
2. City of Glass – Cassandra Clare
3. Shiver – Maggie Stiefvater
4. Wings – Aprilynne Pike
5. My Soul to Take – Rachel Vincent
6. Tempted – P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast
7. Fade – Lisa McMann
8. Fragile Eternity – Melissa Marr
9. Deadly Little Lies – Laurie Faria Stolarz
10. Hush, Hush – Becca Fitzpatrick

And just for fun, I thought I’d include the Top 20 Paranormal Books I’m looking forward to (that I can find release dates for):

Top 10 Adult Books:
1. Silver Borne – Patricia Briggs
2. Red Demon – Deidre Knight
3. The Darkest Passion – Gena Showalter
4. Scars and Souvenirs – Sherrilyn Kenyon
5. Waking the Witch – Kelley Armstrong
6. Moon Sworn - Keri Arthur
7. A Wild Light – Marjorie M Liu
8. Wild Fire – Christine Feehan
9. Chaos Bites – Lori Handeland
10. Blood Magic – Eileen Wilks

Top 10 Young Adult Books:
1. The Reckoning - Kelley Armstrong
2. Burned – P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast
3. Linger – Maggie Stiefvater
4. Crescendo – Becca Fitzpatrick
5. Gone – Lisa McMann
6. Radiant Shadows – Melissa Marr
7. Spells – Aprilynne Pike
8. Misguided Angel – Melissa De La Cruz
9. Demon Princess: Reign Check – Michelle Rowen
10. City of Fallen Angels – Cassandra Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.