Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bookshelves


I said one day I would get a couple of pictures of my bookshelves and here we go! (Updated this post with a new picture on 5/21/2010) I still have two more bookshelves that maybe eventually one day I’ll get pictures of them too! My in-laws decided to buy a new television and thought hey let’s give our 52” widescreen t.v. to us, which was really great, only we had to completely re-arrange the family room in order for it to fit! But I really can’t complain too much because I got to play with my bookshelf! I love the feel of those books in my hands, moving them from one shelf to another to make it perfect, I re-stocked, organized, re-arranged countless times and finally ended up with something I am pleased with. These are just some of my adult paranormal books (obviously with the exception of the Twilight saga) I have in my collection! There are over 600 books in my library. The two Marjorie Liu books on display are signed and personalized to me, I won them in contests from Marjorie and adore her writing! The other two up front are: Mark of the Demon signed by Diana Rowland and The Darkest Night signed by Gena Showalter. I have a good collection of signed books by other authors as well (if anyone is interested: Facebook). And because I love Sherrilyn Kenyon, my Menyon wall where I keep my Dark-Hunter collection!




2 comments:

  1. I'm officially jealous... I love your bookshelves :)Specially the Dark Hunter wall, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how organized your books are! I'm jealous. Can you come over and organize mine?

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.