Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Future Favorites (139)

Future Favorites is an awesome blog feature created by Alex over at Electrifying Reviews. I post about a book that is yet-to-be-released that I can't wait to read!



Dark Bites by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Release Date: January 21, 2014 by St. Martin's Press

The fans asked for it…

All in one volume, all of the short stories that Sherri has written for St. Martin’s Press. Best of all, it will feature Fear the Darkness (first time in print) and a brand new, never before seen story.

Included novellas:

House of the Rising Son (First Time in Print)- Aricles

Fear the Darkness (First Time in Print)- Nick

Winter Born- Dante

A Dark-Hunter Christmas- Gallagher

Shadow of the Moon- Fury

Until Death We Do Part- Velkan

Phantom Lover- V’Aiden

A Hard Day’s Night Searcher- Rafael

Where Angels Fear to Tread- Zeke

Love Bytes- Adrian

Santa Wears Spurs- O’Connell


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.