Sunday, April 1, 2012

Month In Review: March



March was another month that seemed to just fly by. My thirtieth birthday passed this month, I had a great time with my kids during March Break and I participated in Earth Hour!

Books I read and their "Dragon Hearts of Love" rating:
(For reviews, please go to "Books Read in 2012")


1. The Candidates by Inara Scott 4
An interesting beginning to a series that I am looking forward to continuing.

2. Fairy Metal Thunder by J.L. Bryan 4
This caught me completely by surprise. I enjoyed both the story and the characters, I can't wait to see what happens to the musicians next.

3. Nightingale by David Farland 3
While I enjoyed the story, I didn't form much of a connection to the characters.

4. Graveminder by Melissa Marr 5
I love Melissa's writing style, and this book carried her voice beautifully. The story was captivating and emotional.

5. The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols 4
A cute spin-off of the whole "he said, she said" scenario.

6. The Smoke Thief by Shana Abé 5
Set in Victorian England, a great action and romance filled story about dragon swhifters.

7. Glass by Ellen Hopkins 5
Incredible. Days after finishing this book my emotions were still reeling.

8. A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink 5
A powerful beginning to a new series that shows real potential in the steampunk genre.


Guest Authors:











1 comment:

  1. A couple of those I would like to read!
    Happy April reading!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.