Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Book Boyfriend (57)


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
(I--as in me, Amy--don't like to use commercial photos, I like to use the authors' descriptions and my imagination.)




Patch Cipriano
Book: Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
Series: Hush, Hush

A fallen angel; dark hair and mysterious black eyes, he hides the softer more caring side of himself from the world behind a "devil-may-care" sort of attitude. Head-to-toe black is his normal attire, and his dark magnetism that is hard to resist, he's good looking...hard edged. Sexy. His long legs put him at a height of about six-one, athletic build and a well-defined back. And a fantastic smile that can take you completely by surprise.





Quotes:

"My history is long, and not much of it is good. I can't erase it, but I'm determined not to make another mistake. Not when the stakes are this high, not when it comes to you. There's a plan in all this, but it's going to take time." This time he gathered me into his arms, stroking hair off my face, and something inside me broke at his touch. Hot, wet tears tumbled down my cheeks. "If I lose you, I lose everything," he murmured.


He dipped my body backward, drawing me up in a slow arc until he raised me flush against him. In his arms, my joints loosened, my defenses melting as he led me through the sultry steps. His muscles flexed under his clothes, holding me, leading me. Never letting me stray far.


His eyes burned with an intensity I'd never seen before. "You're mine, Angel, and don't you forget it. Your fights are my fights. What if something had happened today? It was bad enough when I thought your ghost was haunting me; I don't think I could handle the real thing."





7 comments:

  1. "If I lose you, I lose everything," he murmured.

    OMG! Patch always knows the perfect things to say, even if he sometimes acts like an idiot. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to read Silence, but I liked Hush, Hush. :)
    Loved the second quote. "holding me, leading me. Never letting me stray far." *swoon*
    Here's my BB:
    http://nijiclovers.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-book-boyfriend-4-r.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patch is THEE ultimate book boyfriend :)haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pick Amy!! I love Patch <3 <3 He is my perfect guy :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I thought your ghost was haunting me; I don't think I could handle the real thing."
    & agree with Missie "If I lose you, I lose everything," is an awesome quote! Patch has a ton of very swoon worthy quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never read Hush, Hush, but Patch sounds yummy. Love the quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice! Patch is amazing, and has some awesome quotes.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.