Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Book Boyfriend (54)


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
(I--as in me, Amy--don't like to use commercial photos, I like to use the authors' descriptions and my imagination.)




Tye
Book: Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst
Series: N/A

He's a were-tiger and a guardian that protects both humans and supernaturals. His hair is striped orange and black, his eyes are tawny, a brown so light that they are nearly golden, flecked with gold and bronze specks. His voice is soft and smooth and he easily manages the quintessential bad-boy smile. He smells like a rainforest, but it's not any kind of aftershave, simply his own scent.







Quotes:

"So are you," Lily said. She pulled her hand away from his. "You lied to me. You said you were my guard."
"Yeah," he said. He didn't sound the least bit sorry. "But 'Hi, I'm Tye, I'm a were-tiger' would have been the worst pickup line ever."


She raised her eyebrows at him. "You like cryptic comments, don't you?"
"It's the cat in me."


"You came for me," she said.
The tiger's fur rippled, and the air smudged around him like summer heat. The orange and black tiger fur melted away, and Tye in jeans and a black T-shirt crouched in front of her. "Always," he said, rising to his feet.



4 comments:

  1. I'm very curious about this book. I've had it on my TBR list for awhile. If it has book boyfriend material I really must check it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH he is so so cute!! :) Awesome pick :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this, but I am intrigued! I love shapeshifters that transform into animals besides wolves plus I adore tigers. Great choice of quotes especially that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. His human hair is like a tiger. That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.