Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (20)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly event hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


Today's book: Bound to Shadows by Keri Arthur


"Having tasted those delights myself, I couldn't help feeling a little envious. I might have Quinn, and I might have my soul mate, but that didn't stop the wolf from occasionally hungering for the pleasures to be found in the arms of others. I could have chosen to follow those desires had I wished, but only because I hadn't yet sworn my love to the moon for either man. Although there was only one man with whom I'd take that step, and it sure as hell wasn't my soul mate." (Page 72)



Here is how it works:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2 or 3) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Remember to show the title & author, too, so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!





1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this series/book. I hated seeing it come to an end. :(
    Great teaser!!

    Here's my teaser, if your interested:
    http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday11.html

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.