Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thursday Thirteen (22)


Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
*All of my lists are in no particular order.*


Holiday Romances I Want to Read

1. A Highlander for Christmas by Janet Chapman

2. An On Dublin Street Christmas by Samantha Young

3. A Virgin River Christmas by Robyn Carr

4. A Cedar Cove Christmas by Debbie Macomber

5. Home for the Holidays by Johanna Lindsey

6. Under the Mistletoe by Jill Shalvis

7. A Kiss for Midwinter by Courtney Milan

8. A Mackenzie Family Christmas: The Perfect Gift by Jennifer 
Ashley

9. The First Love Cookie Club by Lori Wilde

10. Holiday in Stone Creek by Linda Lael Miller

11. All She Wants for Christmas by Jaci Burton

12. Home in Time for Christmas by Heather Graham

13. The Snow Globe by Sheila Roberts


1 comment:

  1. Fun list, Amy! I've read 5 & 6, and just picked up 9 from the library used book sale. There are a couple others on your list I might have to check out. My T13

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.