Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Book Boyfriend (92)


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader and co-hosted by Lesley of My Keeper Shelf, in which we swoon over boys in books!


Brandon Amana
Book: The Crescent by Jordan Deen
Series: The Crescent

He’s a werewolf; in wolf form his eyes are golden brown and his fur is pitch black. In human form he stands roughly six-feet tall and has a flawless face; hazel-green eyes and dark brown hair. His muscular and powerful arms are lightly scarred, most likely due to natural wolfish games. His mate was stolen from his pack when she was just a baby, and their survival depends on their mating-bond. He has a strong protective instinct, and will do anything to return her to their pack in order for her to claim her destined position at his side.



Quotes:




“What do…” I started to lean back, but Brandon’s hands clasped either side of my face and he pressed his smooth lips to mine. His kiss was hungry, full of need and longing. The only thing I could feel was Brandon, his soft hands and his heart beating against my chest. Overwhelming images of lying in bed next to him and his hands brushing freely through my hair flooded my mind. The amount of intimacy that passed between us was staggering; the connection was overpowering. Brandon’s hands rested at the base of my neck as he took his lips away from mine. I struggled to catch my breath. I couldn’t take my eyes off him as my body shook with excitement.

“Brandon…I don’t understand any of this.” My heart bounced against my chest from the mere touch of his fingers and his breath on my face.

“I know you don’t. I’m sorry I didn’t come sooner. It took me forever to find you.” Brandon brushed his fingers down my arm making me hold my breath. “But I’m here now and there is nothing they can do to change that.” I anxiously anticipated his kiss as he leaned towards me. When our lips finally touched my pulse raced and I threw both of my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. I felt the sting from my bruised arms for the briefest moment, but it stopped the instant my mind flooded with visions of his love for me and mine for him. I was faint again and breathless from his lips covering mine.

Brandon’s uniquely earthy scent filled my lungs and clouded my head. He didn’t let me answer. He kissed me like it would be the last kiss of our lives. The only kiss that ever mattered in the entire world; one laced with equal parts of love and lust. My need for him grew stronger and stronger with every brush of his lips to mine, every mingling of our tongues, and every beat of his heart through my thin shirt. A shirt that had to go, and did, quickly into a heap on the floor somewhere in the darkness.
-Half Moon


1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of this one Amy but I'm a real sucker for werewolfs with no shirts on so it's been added to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.