Friday, April 15, 2011

Love That Line (2)

Love That Line is hosted by Jessica Rabbit's Corner, it's a little thing where we post a favorite quote or two from the book(s) currently on our night stands.


Meridian by Amber Kizer

"I never asked." But yeah, I'd wondered that too. Weren't my deathly skills a rather huge elephant to ignore?


"Thanks." I wrapped an arm around his neck, trying not to notice how silky straight his hair fell against his neck. Or how nice he smelled. Or how safe I felt with him holding me.


My heart stuttered and I reminded myself to breathe. Tens towered like one of those black-and-white movie stars--a gangster, dangerous, possessive.







1 comment:

  1. I like those quotes. And I love that book cover.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.