Sunday, December 14, 2014

On the Ninth Day of Christmas...



Eva and Nate – Made For You by Melissa Marr


Skyler and Dimitri – Dark Wolf by Christine Feehan


Alexi and Bodee – Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens


Becca and Nick – Hard as it Gets by Laura Kaye


Molly and Dare – When You Dare by Lori Foster


Samantha and Jase – My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick


Qhuinn and Blaylock – Lover At Last by J.R. Ward


Daisy and Carson – Spirit and Dust by Rosemary Clement-Moore


Meg and Lincoln – 'Til Death by Sharon Sala



1 comment:

  1. Married people play bazaar should always compare plans to see which would better satta king benefit their needs.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.