Friday, December 5, 2014

A Letter to My Readers


Dear Readers,

As you might have noticed I’ve been rather absent of late. My husband and I have received some devastating news, and it’s time for me to hang up my blogging boots and focus on my family. So sadly I will be shutting down A Simple Love of Reading just before I reach my fifth year. I, of course, will continue with my love of reading, unfortunately just not here anymore. I will be doing one more 12 Days of Christmas to end the year on a high note starting December 11th.

I hope you all enjoy my choices this year, and am grateful for those who stuck around to read my posts and reviews for this long.

Be happy and healthy, and never, ever pass up a hug or a kiss from someone you love.

The 12 Days of Christmas Preview

On the 12th Day of Christmas: Favorite Books of 2014
On the 11th Day of Christmas: Awesome Covers of 2014
On the 10th Day of Christmas: Sequels I Can’t Wait to Read in 2015
On the 9th Day of Christmas: Favorite Couples of 2014
On the 8th Day of Christmas: Books That Surprised Me (in a good way)
On the 7th Day of Christmas: New Series I want to Start
On the 6th Day of Christmas: Series I finished in 2014
On the 5th Day of Christmas: Books to Film I Want to See
On the 4th Day of Christmas: Authors I Read for the First Time
On the 3rd Day of Christmas: Debut Authors I Want to Read
On the 2nd Day of Christmas: Books That Made Me Cry
On the 1st Day of Christmas: Best Loved book of 2014


3 comments:

  1. Best of luck and well wishes to you and your family! Thank you so much for all of the hard work and dedication you've committed to this blog. Sadly, I just found you, but I totally understand about needing to focus on what's important in real life. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *HUGS* I hope everything is okay. You will be missed and I hope you stay on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.