Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Vacation Time!



Hello, my lovely readers!

I won't be around this week due to the fact that I am on VACATION!! YAY!! What makes it even better is the fact that Sarah and her god-daughter came to visit me again! (They arrived at 2am this morning!) Traveling all the way from Alberta, Canada to me here in Ontario, Canada. It's a three day trip by car, and this is the second time they have done it! We're not doing anything too special, just some day trips here and there with everyone enjoying our time together.

I'll be sure to sneak some reading time in there somewhere too! ;)

See y'all next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.