Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thursday Thirteen (51)


Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
*All of my lists are in no particular order.*
 

Random Recommendations Made by Goodreads

1. Unclean Spirits by M. L. N. Hanover

2. Feudlings by Wendy Knight

3. To Taste Temptation by Elizabeth Hoyt

4. Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout

5. Married with Zombies by Jesse Peterson

6. Tiger’s Curse by Colleen Houck

7. Lessons from a Dead Girl by Jo Knowles

8. Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson

9. Impulse by Candace Camp

10. Let’s Get Lost by Adi Alsaid

11. The Better Part of Darkness by Kelly Gay

12. Glimmer Glass by Jenna Black

13. Skinwalker by Faith Hunter

3 comments:

  1. I think Impulse is actually somewhere in Mount TBR. It's always interesting to see what Goodreads recommends based on your shelves. They need a way to indicate authors on your shelf recs should NOT be based on. My T13: An (Un)guided Walk (and if you missed it, last week's was a book list).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I haven't read any of these, but a few of the titles interest me. Thanks.

    http://www.miaceleste.com/?p=457

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of any of these, but the last one piques my interest.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.