Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thursday Thirteen (44)


Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
*All of my lists are in no particular order.*
 

Awesome Tattoos On Book Covers

1. Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs



2. Destiny Kills by Keri Arthur 


3. Blood Lines by Eileen Wilks



4. The Iron Hunt by Marjorie M. Liu



5. My Life as a White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland



6. Night Myst by Yasmine Galenorn



7. Samurai Game by Christine Feehan



8. Spider’s Bite by Jennifer Estep



9. The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter



10. Blood and Silver by James R. Tuck



11. Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward



12. Love in the Time of Dragons by Katie MacAlister



13. Hard As You Can by Laura Kaye




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.