Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thursday Thirteen (42)


Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
*All of my lists are in no particular order.*
 

Eye-Catching YA Series Beginnings

1. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong

2. Fallen by Lauren Kate

3. Nameless by Lili St. Crow

4. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

5. Wither by Lauren DeStefano

6. My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent

7. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr

8. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

9. Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston

10. Tithe by Holly Black

11. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

12. Meridian by Amber Kizer

13. The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.