Monday, October 28, 2013

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (163)



Books I read last week:
Starstruck by Brenda Hiatt
Wyoming Bold by Diana Palmer
Divergent by Veronica Roth

The book I’m reading now:
Insurgent:
One choice can transform you, or destroy you.

Every choice has consequences, and as unrest surges in the factions all around her, Tris Prior must continue trying to save those she loves, and herself, while grappling with haunting questions of grief and forgiveness, identity and loyalty, politics and love.

Books that spark my interest this week:
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.