Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thursday Thirteen (12)


Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
*All of my lists are in no particular order.*

Thirteen YA Couples I Adore

1. Jace and Clary from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare

2. Derek and Chloe from The Darkest Powers trilogy by Kelley Armstrong

3. Graves and Dru from the Strange Angels series by Lili St. Crow

4. Ash and Meghan from The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa

5. Tamani and Laurel from the Wings series by Aprilynne Pike

6. Seth and Aislinn from the Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr

7. Sonny and Kelley from the Wondrous Strange trilogy by Lesley Livingston

8. Tod and Kaylee from the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent

9. Cabel and Janie from the Dream Catcher trilogy by Lisa McMann

10. Sam and Grace from The Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater

11. Liam and Scout from The Timberwolves trilogy by Tammy Blackwell

12. Henry and Kate from The Goddess Test trilogy by Aimée Carter

13. Daemon and Katy from the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout


1 comment:

  1. Not ones I know at all but just thought I'd let you know I'd called in.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.