Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wednesday Random Recommendation (67)



I invite and welcome anyone interested in participating to post their own "Random Recommendation" (original post) on their blog and join in the fun! Some books might not be very recent reads, but I hope that just helps these (sometimes forgotten) books earn a spot on your own bookshelf!




I received the nicest postcard from Michelle the other day, and it got me thinking about how much I loved her book. Why oh why have I waited so long to read the other two? They are definitely next up on my reading pile!


Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
First Published: August 2009

An ancient prophecy divides two sisters-

One good...

One evil...

Who will prevail?

Twin sisters Lia and Alice Milthorpe have just become orphans. They have also become enemies. As they discover their roles in a prophecy that has turned generations of sisters against each other, the girls find themselves entangled in a mystery that involves a tattoo-like mark, their parents' deaths, a boy, a book, and a lifetime of secrets.

Lia and Alice don't know whom they can trust.

They just know they can't trust each other.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.