Monday, November 14, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (77)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.


Books I read last week:
Ugh...this was NOT a good reading week for me.



The book I’m reading now:
The Kure:
Forbidden by law and denounced as an abomination by the church, the Kure has been hidden for centuries...

John Tyler has never met Sarah Sheridan, but he knows he must find her, and somehow convince her that she is the key to unlocking the power of an ancient ritual that will rid his body of a rare and ravaging disease.

But as cure quickly becomes curse, John realizes the ritual is more than a faded promise scrawled on a page of crumbling paper, and he discovers, too late, that the unholy text has unleashed a dark power that is driving him to consider the unthinkable.

Ultimately, John must choose between his desperate need to arrest the plague that is destroying his body, and the virtue of the woman he loves, knowing the wrong decision could cost him his life.



Books that spark my interest this week:
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
The Smoke Thief by Shana Abe
Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.