In just two days the Crossroads Tour will begin, seven days of interviews and giveaways with fifteen paranormal Young Adult Authors! Each day the bloggers will feature two different authors, keep in mind we are not pitting the authors against one another! We just want to make sure that everyone gets a chance to share the spotlight!
- Each day of The Crossroads Blog Tour, a new research question will be revealed on The Crossroad Blog Tour main page here, and each day the answer to that question will be found within one of the different blog posts by Crossroads Tour authors.
- Your job is to get the question, read the blog posts, and collect all answers by the end of the tour, on Halloween.
- Answers are to be emailed to email@example.com by October 31st at MIDNIGHT.
- Winner of the grand prize will be announced on November 1st, the DAY OF THE DEAD.
- Follow the tour on Twitter: @TheCrossroadsBT and Facebook.
BRIDGE Social Media is holding a special promotion for public libraries. Libraries that actively promote the Crossroads tour (post a link on their website, mention it in their newsletters, etc) can email us proof of their promotional activities by midnight on OCTOBER 31st to be entered in a draw to win a FREE SKYPE AUTHOR VISIT FOR THEIR LIBRARIES – WITH BEST-SELLING YA AUTHOR, RACHEL VINCENT.
Here are links to all of the participating blogs:
Kid Lit Frenzy!
Just Your Typical Book Blog
Late Bloomer Online
A Simple Love of Reading (Me)
Confessions of a Bookaholic
Mundie Moms Book Reviews – hosting the live two-hour chat on October 28th. Loads of giveaways during this event!