Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thursday Thirteen (56)


Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
*All of my lists are in no particular order.*
 

Hauntingly Good Reads

1. Graveminder by Melissa Marr

2. Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder

3. Walk of the Spirits by Richie Tankersley Cusick

4. Apparition by Gail Gallant

5. Midnight Bayou by Nora Roberts

6. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson

7. Haunted by Kelley Armstrong

8. The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade

9. Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready

10. Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore

11. Cryer’s Cross by Lisa McMann

12. If I Stay by Gayle Forman

13. Evernight by Claudia Gray


1 comment:

  1. As mentioned earlier, play bazaar finding a new job is not an easy task. This is why it is important that you look all over for work instead of satta king focusing on just one place.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.