Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday Odds & Ends (7)


I love books, you all know that, but I thought that sometimes it would be nice to talk about other things that I love as well.
As usual, my lists are always in no particular order.

(Book Cover) Artists I Love


Moon Called by Patricia Briggs

Even White Trash Zombies Get the Blues by Diana Rowland

Dopplegangster by Laura Resnick



Nightlife by Rob Thurman

The Darkest Edge of Dawn by Kelly Gray

Storm Front by Jim Butcher



Night Myst by Yasmine Galenorn

Ritual Magic by Eileen Wilks

The Spider by Jennifer Estep



Blood and Bullets by James R. Tuck

The Raven by Jeremy Bishop

Hexed by Kevin Hearne



The Iron Hunt by Marjorie M Liu

Waking the Witch by Kelley Armstrong

Alpha Instinct by Katie Reus



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.