Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thursday Thirteen (47)


Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
*All of my lists are in no particular order.*
 

Books I Want to Re-Read SOONER Rather Than LATER

1. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong

2. Stray by Rachel Vincent

3. Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow

4. The Fire King by Marjorie M Liu

5. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr

6. Moon Called by Patricia Briggs

7. Sea by Heidi R. Kling

8. Blood and Bullets by James R. Tuck

9. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

10. Nightshade by Michelle Rowen

11. Walk of the Spirits by Richie Tankersley Cusick

12. Nine Lives by Sharon Sala

13. Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.