Friday, December 20, 2013

A Howling Great Welcome!

I was having a bit of a (ok, a huge) bummer of a day today at work, but yesterday I received one of those "post office pick-up" slips in the mail box yesterday. I didn't know what it was, only that I had received something too big to fit into the superbox on my street.

I was not expecting this at all!! Author Jordan Deen was kind enough to let me join her Wolf Pack (Street Team) and this was the INCREDIBLE welcome pack I received...

The anticipation begins:

Excitement level rising:

OH WOW!

A close up of the contents: 
(I somehow forgot to include my paperback of Breaking Lauren which is signed!)

The coolest necklace ever, I totally wore this for the rest of the day at work:

The cuteness on the reverse:

And the pretty:


Thank you so much, Jordan!  You are amazing and I cannot wait for Full Moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.