Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Book Boyfriend (36)



My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
(I--as in me, Amy--don't like to use commercial photos, I like to use the authors' descriptions and my imagination.)




Tod Hudson
Book: My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent
Series: Soul Screamers

He's a Reaper with the looks of an angel; blond curly hair, bright blue eyes, sexy thick boy-lashes, a strong, square jaw sporting a small goatee and perfect full lips always ready to quirk up into a lopsided grin. He can materialize wherever and when ever he wants, appearing only to those he chooses to see and hear him. He's practically immortal, so he'll never look older than the age of seventeen. Personality wise he's mischievous, clever, witty, sarcastic, passionate, kind and loyal. He'll do anything to protect those he loves, even if that entails telling harsh truths.




Quotes:


Tod didn't torment his mother or me much because he couldn't get such a rise out of us. My father and Nash were his favorite targets because they took themselves so seriously.


But Tod was watching me, and I could tell from the angry line of his jaw that he'd been listening long before he showed himself. He'd heard what Avari had done to me. What Nash had let him do.

"You want me to go?" Tod asked me, his back to his brother.

Nash implored me silently to say yes. Tod waited patiently.

"No, I said, looking right at Nash. He scowled and his shoulders sagged.

"Good." Tod stood and kicked the rolling chair out of his way.

[...]

Tod's very solid fist slammed into Nash's jaw. Nash's head snapped back. He stumbled into the wall. Tod shook his hand like it hurt. "That's for what you let him do to Kaylee."

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I just saw a post on Tod earlier. Funny how I hadn't heard of him before, but I'm glad he is becoming a popular pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally need to read this series!!! *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second Tod post I've seen today. this one made me swoon even more than the first! I need to read this!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Todd was actually one of the only characters I liked from this series. Admittedly I only read the first book, but I only thought it was okay. But, Todd...I HEART him. He's adorable and I think sometimes a girls boyfriend needs the crap beat out of him by his brother!!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.