Today I welcome Monica from The Bibliophilic Book Blog! She is currently spending a year in Korea, serving in the US military. Put down your bags, pull up a chair and tell me a story!
I had no idea what to write about so I was random.
Exactly How Obsessed with Harry Potter am I?
1. I have a Harry Potter bed spread and throw blanket. (I live alone currently, hubs would say NO)
2. I own the full hard covers series in the American and British editions.
3. My computer backdrop is the Weasley family tree.
4. I own every single movie out, and will see the new one on opening day.
5. I saw the last movie on opening day TWICE, and then three more times after that.
6. I own a complete collection of journals fashioned like HP school books.
7. I can pretty much answer any HP question that is posed to me and love to turn people on to the books.
8. I have been to the midnight release of each book from number 5-7.
Why am I so obsessed might you ask?
I grew up with Harry Potter, we literally grew up together. I started reading book one and two at 13 and then so on and so forth. I loved this series and I continue to love it more and more every time I read it. My favorite book in the series is number 3, Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban. My favorite characters in the series are Sirius or Lupin, neither of them are exactly what they appear and I love that in a character. I have an unusual fascination with Snape even though he is not my favorite character. I knew there was something fishy about him from the beginning. I know this may seem crazy but it can't be helped, I am obsessed what can I say?
Thank you for stopping by today Monica and sharing your love of Harry Potter with us!